Travel Permits

If you are traveling for a Tournament or an Exhibition Game, you will need a Travel Permit issued by Hockey Alberta.  Please note, this includes all Tournaments and Exhibition Games in Calgary.

To get a travel permit you MUST submit the following information to the Registrar two (2) weeks before traveling within Alberta and one month before travelling outside of Alberta.

  1. Where you are going
  2. Category (eg. U11)
  3. Divison (eg.  "CAHL/RHL")
  4. Start/End Date
  5. Reason For Travel (eg. Tournament or Exhibition Game)
  6. Sanction Number (if it is a tournament)
  7. Number of Games

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information